Why is this plan right for me:
Customers who select this plan have the flexibility to use energy any time of day or day of week, without worrying about the rate. This rate plan could be a good fit if:
You don’t use a lot of energy, or
You have a small to average sized home, or
You prefer not to worry about the time or day you use energy
Ways you could save money on this rate plan:
You can save money on this plan by decreasing your overall energy use every month or improving the energy efficiency of your home.
Switching to LED light bulbs can help reduce your energy usage and provide great lighting.
Setting your thermostat a few degrees higher in the summer and lower in the winter can help you save.
Here’s how this rate plan works:
On this plan, your monthly energy charge is based on the total amount of energy used for the month, no matter the time of day or day of week it’s used.
- This rate plan has the same rates year-round based on your assigned usage tier.
- You are assigned to one of three usage tiers based on your average energy use throughout the year.
- We will review your usage annually to determine if you are on the right tier. If you’re reassigned to a different tier, your first affected bill will be in January. You are eligible for a one-time waiver to maintain your current usage tier if you wish. Contact us >
Tier 1: 600 kWh or less – 11.672¢/kWh
Tier 2: 601-999 kWh – 12.393¢/kWh
Tier 3: 1,000 kWh or more – 13.412¢/kWh
- When starting new service, you will need choose either a Time-of-Use Plan or Demand plan. After 90 days on one of those plans, you may select this plan.
- This plan is not available if you have solar or any other form of renewable energy.
Try our easy Energy Analyzer
Get an energy-savings report that’s customized for your home with useful tips.