Ways to pay
Online payment options
Log in to pay your bill
Pay your bill without logging in
Sign up for AutoPay and take paying your energy bill off your to-do list. Each month, your payment will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account on your due date. We will notify you before your payment is withdrawm, and you don't have to worry about late payments.
Pay your bill quickly using our free, convenient mobile app. Payments using checking and savings accounts are free. There is a small convenience fee for credit or debit cards, PayPal and Venmo. All payments post immediately.
Phone & mail payment options
Pay with a phone call
You can make a payment using a checking or savings account for free. If you’d like to use a credit or debit card, PayPal or Venmo, there is a $2.65 convenience fee*. All payments post immediately, and you can save your payment information for future transactions.
Pay by mail
P.O. BOX 60015
Prescott, Arizona 86304-6015
Payments post in 3-5 days
In person payment options
Located inside retail locations, our kiosks offer a convenient way to pay with cash. There is a convenience fee of $1.99 for cash at most locations. Select locations have no fee for cash payments and are noted below.
- Food City - 1450 N Dysart Rd, Avondale, AZ
- Food City - 1005 N Arizona Ave Chandler, AZ
- Food City - 2709 W Van Buren St Phoenix, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Food City - 3202 E Greenway Rd Phoenix, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
Outside Metro Phoenix
- Food City - 1162 E Florence Blvd Casa Grande, AZ
- Food City - 1501 E Highway 89A Cottonwood, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Food City - 1300 San Antonio Ave, Douglas, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Bashas - 142 E. Highway 260, Payson, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Save Money Market - 420 W Main St, Superior, AZ (no fee for cash payment)
- Bashas - Highway 160 and 264, Tuba City, AZ
- Food City - 2600 W 16th St, Yuma, AZ
- Food City - 1240 W 8th St, Yuma, AZ